The Outstanding Security Performance Awards are delighted to be returning to New Zealand for a second year.
The OSPAs are designed to be both independent and inclusive; providing an important opportunity to recognise and celebrate the work of those dedicated companies, individuals and teams who deliver outstanding security products and services.
Professor Martin Gill, founder of the OSPAs, said: “We are delighted to bring the OSPAs to New Zealand for the second year and to welcome our esteemed panel of judges, consisting of security experts nominated by supporting associations and special interest groups to represent them”. He further adds: “The 2023 awards are free to enter, open to everyone and will be presented in Auckland at an awards dinner to take place in Auckland in April 2023.”
There are thirteen award categories and nominations must be submitted here by 7th February 2023.
- Outstanding In-House Security Manager/Director
- Outstanding Contract Security Manager/Director
- Outstanding Contract Security Company (Guarding)
- Outstanding Security Consultant
- Outstanding Security Installer/Integrator
- Outstanding New Security Product
- Outstanding Security Partnership
- Outstanding Investigator
- Outstanding Police/Law Enforcement Initiative
- Outstanding Security Officer
- Outstanding Female Security Professional
- Outstanding Young Security Professional
- Lifetime Achievement
Find out more and enter here
The New Zealand OSPAs is sponsored by TEAM Software and supported by ASIS International (New Zealand Chapter), Centre for Defence and Security Studies – University of New Zealand, New Zealand Security Association (NZSA) and New Zealand Security Sector Network.